This retreat will take you along an intimate journey into yourself. It will make you understand your inner potential having a memorable experience of your soul.
Energetic physiology will be taught with the intention of better understanding the movement of universal forces that move within the body system and with the intention of developing a better focus during the practice of Yoga and Meditation.
We will recite the Japa (repetition) of a specific mantra to enhance the intensity of concentration and to enhance the path towards the eternal Self.
We will stay at the Ram Bhawan Residency, an ancient architectural structure that has kept a traditional setting in the heart of the city.
6.30 - 9.00 Meditation and yoga
11.00 - 13.00 Satsang (sharing teachings)
13.30 Fruits and free time
16.00 - 17.30 Pranayama e Meditation
18.00 Light dinner
DURING OUR STAY:
- Visit to Sarnath, a world-famous Buddhist archaeological site of historical and religious interest, where for the first time the Buddha spread his teachings.
- A day trip on a typical boat to observe and enjoy the beauty of the eternal city of Benares.
- There will be an opportunity to attend Aarti, the evening ceremony where devotees pray the sacred River Gange offering flowers, incense and devotional luminescence.
- Precious moments of Satsang with Yogi Ram on the ghats of the city, the famous stairways leading to the sacred River Ganges.
- Practice meditation during sunrise on the other shore of the Ganges.
For more information regarding prices, or for any other explanation, please feel free to contact me